There is where I will respond to posts- though I am working on a more forum based answer-viewing.
The sorts of questions I have for you, you have for me, that you could answer/Get Involved:
- Was there anything you thought initially or after reading was good? How? What caught or kept your attention? What point do you think or part of information changed your mind/opinion?
- What almost changed your opinion? What almost made sense?
- What needs further explaining?
- What was bad and so f-ugly you would gouge out your eyes? Why did you find it like this?
- What made you smile- if anything?
- …I apologise ahead of time, but, if so – what offended you? What thoughts on this topic do you have; how could I improve?
- What else do you think I should post?
- If YOU find anything you wish to be researched or discuss, let me know! If you want, obviously.
Read (Please): I know people usually find them a bore, but well, I have some guidelines (ergo: Rules) I would appreciate you following or considering when posting a comment or question if you want a response.
- Be polite– this is not difficult, for me, that means: what you want to say, try not to be rude. In the absence of rudeness is neutrality or common decency. Utilise it, please.
- Try to keep things age appropriate/rated- Granted, I can not see a situation where something I post merits a response that I would not want to ‘approve’ because I worry a young/vulnerable/innocent-er (or naive, I suppose) person were to accidentally wander into it and be scarred mentally or upset. Just, that is not going to happen.
- If you are not sure if a potential comment of yours is age appropriate, here is a rough guideline:
if the content you want to post is not something you would say to, or in front of, e.g. your parent/guardian/teacher or relevant authority figure because it would be considered inappropriate in public/indecent, then you should probably not say it publically. (Ifyou are not sure, but still want to ask me- just write in the comment in the beginning that ‘you are not sure, but wanted to ask ‘ or ‘you do not want to offend, but you do not know’, or ‘but it is a harsh comment so you are not sure how to soften it’)
Another objective test for age appropriate posts, is if you would not say this comment in the presence of a child, kid, young adult, or in e.g. a school. (Again, if it is just an ‘adult’ comment- about e.g. rape, violence, sex, health etc, that is okay. Just at the beginning or something try and say that the nature of the post is ‘adult’).